Get in touch to see how we can help
Express Interest For Partner Program
360 Degree Experience fir Homeowners
Ceiling And Exhaust Fan And Other Ventilation Solutions
Contact us to see how we can help you
360 Degree Experience for Homeowners
Ceiling Fans and other Ventilation Solutions Available
Get in Touch to Ask What are Your Options
From Home Theatres to Smart Homes; All Solutions Available
Give us a Call to organise Smart Security Systems
Victorian Residential Solar Systems
Federal rebates are adjusted in the system price at the time of purchase. On the day of installation, one simply assigns the rebates to Bright Source for convenience. Rebate amount depends on the size system and location of the property. Melbourne is divided in two areas; Zone 3 and Zone 4. There are significantly more rebates for Zone 3, which makes the price of solar systems extremely affordable.
solar VICTORIA REBATES
Systems purchased from Bright Source are eligible for Government Rebates of $1850 and an optional interest free loan of $1850. The loan can be paid in 4 years with $38.54 per month instalments.
Victorian households are eligible to receive a rebate for installing a solar PV system if they meet the following criteria:
- They have not participated in the program previously
- Combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year (based on last year’s Australian
Tax Office Notice of Assessment).
- Property valued at under $3 million.
- They do not have an existing solar PV system* (Systems eligible if installed before 1 November 2009.
To further reduce the upfront cost, householders can apply for an interest-free loan for up to $1,850 with $38.54 monthly instalments which makes the payback period 4 years. Moreover, early payments are also accepted.
The customers need the following paperwork when applying for the refund:
- Council’s Rates Notice (with Site/Land & Capital Improved Value). If it’s a new built then Owner Occupier Certificate or Council’s Rates Statement with Capital Improved Value.
- Australian Tax Office’s Notice of Assessment (last two years) for whoever is on the Council’s Rates
Notice. The document must be the same year for both occupants (if more than one) OR Centrelink
Payment Summary/Centrelink Income Statement OR Statutory Declaration if you are a self-funded
- Driver’s License/Australian Birth Certificate of the primary applicant.
- Valid Australian/Foreign passport of the primary applicant or Medicare/Immi card.
ATO (Notice of Assessment)
Centrelink Payment Summary