Interest-Free Loans are also available
Up to $4,174 Rebate Available for Batteries Systems
REBATES SOLAR BATTERIES
The Solar Homes Program is supporting eligible Victorian households to install a solar battery, by providing a point of sale discount up to a maximum of $4,174. Interest-free loans are not available under the solar battery rebate. Please see the list of eligible postcodes and other criterion for eligibility below:
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA FOR BATTERY REBATES
- Property is within a designated postcode.
- 5kW Solar PV already installed on the property.
- Pre-approval is obtained from your Distributed Network Service Provider (DNSP) to safely connect a battery to the grid.
- Solution is listed on Solar Victoria’s Approved Battery List and the property does not have an existing energy storage system.
- All Owners occupiers have a combined household income of under $180,000 per year.
- Property value is under $3 million with no solar panels installed.
- Have not participated in the program before.
- Owner/s agrees to receive information from their DNSP about taking part in battery trials to maximise the value households get from them.
- Owner/s agree to receive a free safety inspection and/or audit under the Solar Victoria Audit Program.